Park District Pavilions are available for public use on a first come first serve basis. Certain pavilions may be reserved with a rental fee.
*Online Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance.
Applications must be made and permits signed by an authorized Park District representative and is valid only on the dates and times shown at the Park District Office.
Applicant will pay fee at time of registration. Rental Reservations will be made up to a maximum of one year in advance. Refund will be granted if requested prior to seven days in advance of reserved time or for severe inclement weather. Renter is responsible for picking up their trash, using heavy duty trash bags and placing in trash receptacle or trash dumpster should receptacles become full. Water and electricity are available.
Permits may be canceled and future permits denied if individual(s) are in violation of rules and regulations of the Effingham Park District:
- No disorderly conduct.
- No littering or damaging Park District property.
- No Garage Sales, White Elephant Sales and advertisement of products permitted.
- Alcohol is not permitted on Park property.
- Outdoor grilling must be done in designated areas.
- Playground areas may not be reserved.