Part Time - Seasonal Position
The Effingham Park District is seeking to fill the position of Building Supervisor for the Ron Diehl Center.
This position is a part-time, seasonal position that will run from October – April. Evenings and Weekends
25 – 35 Hours per week.
- Set up for and supervise activities in the building including leagues, open gym, rentals, etc.
- Moving tables, chairs, volleyball nets, benches, etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the restrooms, hallways, and public building areas.
- Vacuuming, Sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning Restrooms, Taking out Trash, etc.
- Maintain order in the building.
- Enforce building rules and remove patrons when necessary.
- Take payments for room rentals and batting cage reservations.
- Lock-up building at the end of the night.
compensation & benefits
- $15 per hour.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Evenings & Weekends
- No Holidays